Having too much space is never as great a problem as having too little. A conservatory, orangery or home extension will all add extra space to your home in a aesthetically pleasing way and can add significantly to the value of your home. We are proud to be an approved installer for Ultraframe, leading the conservatory industry through innovation and expertise, they are renowned as one of the fore runners in their field.
In this category you'll find everything you need under one roof if you are considering a conservatory, orangery, extension or skylight. The sky is the limit...
The best products
Ultraframe have a roofing system solution to suit every home and every budget, with a choice of traditional or contemporary looks. The Ultraframe glazed roof is the most configurable on the market, thereby creating the best new space for every home. Ultraframe supply the widest range of styles available and offer options for personalisation to ensure your conservatory, orangery or extension will be as individual as you are. Their products are the most thermally efficient on the market so you'll be more comfortable in the winter. Your summer comfort is our priority too. Choose high performance climate controlled glazing to keep you cooler in summer and warmer in winter.
The reassurance of a quality brand
All Ultraframe roofs are engineered for the extremes of the UK climate and glazed roofs are approved by the British Board of Agrement (BBA) to last "at least 25 years"
Ultraframe's unique software - with its integrated design guide - draws on weather data to ensure your conservatory/extension is designed for that once in 50 year occurrence of extreme snow loads or wind speeds. And we'll use your postcode to ensure compliance with the correct structural loads which only Ultraframe can verify through its software.
A style to suit all tastes
- A gable-fronted style of conservatory adds a sense of grandeur to any home, with a high roof slope and the same floor space as a Georgian, a Gable offers excellent use of internal space. The front, panel of the roof remains upright rather than sloping back to the centre as on a Georgian, creating a feeling of great height within the conservatory.
- Many buyers favour the Georgian which is a flat-fronted style that offers excellent use of floor space due to a square or rectangular internal shape. Each side of the roof slopes back to the centre and the resulting contemporary style is suited to the majority of properties. This design is ever more popular, mainly due to the way it optimises space, as the 90 degree corners are perfect for sofas and tables.
- Victorian is a popular and versatile, yet traditional style of conservatory. Its distinguishing architectural feature, a bay front, with either an angled (3 bay) or slightly curved (5) bay front, combined with a steeply pitched roof and ornate ridge details give this style of conservatory a more classical appearance.
- The lean-to style could be for those who prefer clean understated lines. Traditional or contemporary, this style is ideal for properties with limited space under the eaves or an awkward area in which to fit a conservatory.
- The P & T shapes take their name from the plan view of each design. The ideal style for a larger conservatory, a P-shape can combine for example a lean-to and a Victorian, to create a versatile style that can be used as two different areas. Due to the proportions needed to achieve both the P & T shapes, the styles are better suited to larger properties, giving a versatile floor space and impressive result to any home.
- Choosing a Lantern style conservatory ensures drama and style, representing the grandeur of times gone by. The two-tiered effect adds a new dimension to your conservatory and the extra ceiling height adds to the feeling of light and space. Lanterns are typically suited to older style period properties and are often chosen for larger conservatories and can be built in conjunction with a portal frame.
- An Orangery is a bespoke solution to adding light and space to your home. The Orangery is a new take on the traditional atrium-style conservatory, brought up to date with the very latest technology from Ultraframe. The light bright and airy interior will add a new dimension to your home and provide a seamless link between your home and garden. Externally the Orangery features a flat roof around the perimeter along with a structural grade aluminium roof capped and clad with low maintenance thermal uPVC cappings and claddings. For those wanting style, with a flat roof element all round to create what some call an atrium roof, the Ultraframe Traditional Orangery is the perfect option. Choose from either a version with masonry parapet walls or a version with a fascia perimeter, both feature a flat roof around the perimeter. It provides a touch more privacy than a conservatory due to the brick pillars which distinguish this style. The interior height of the Orangery provides a breathtaking focal point through which light floods into your home, and allows for breathtaking views of the sky above.
The best of both worlds
LivinROOM by Ultraframe offers you the best of both worlds, combining the light and sky of a conservatory with the walls and ceiling of an extension. LivinROOM is truly multi-functional, creating a pleasant and relaxing space for reading or it can be a 'full on' family room. LivinROOM gives you so many benefits:
- Enjoy the light from a conservatory with the feel of an extension - providing greater overall value and the best of all worlds
- Creates a whole new dynamic to the space - a 'real room/living room' feel
- Improved thermal efficiency when compared to a standard conservatory
- You can maintain light and space by using windows all round, have brick piers to give a greater sense of solidity or use super insulated Loggia columns
- The real room/living room feel means more styling and furnishing options and the perimeter ceiling is perfect for down lighters
Enhance your property with a home extension
A luxurious interior doesn't come more AFFORDABLE than this. We offer you a range of design options, each giving you the ability to improve the look and thermal performance of your home extension.
- Loggia Prestige - Great value, great looks! Comprising of four distinct elements, a Loggia Prestige feels comfortable all year round. Loggia Prestige incorporates the super insulated Loggia narrow columns, Prestige insulating pelmet and Livinlight, which together address the three main heat loss areas, transforming a conservatory into a thermally efficient Loggia extension. This will keep the room cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, reducing your heating. Externally the Loggia Prestige is beautiful, enhancing any home. The Loggia columns together with the Prestige Cornice create a wonderful look and feel, that enhance old and new properties alike.
- Loggia Premium - For a bespoke solution to adding light and space to your home, choose the Loggia Premium. The light, bright and airy interior will add a new dimension to your home and provide a seamless link between your home and garden. With the Loggia Premium you have at your disposal an exceptional range of design options, each giving you the ability to stamp your own personality on every aspect. Design options include multiple wide or narrow super insulated columns sitting on or off plinths, topped with the Classic Cornice outside, internally insulated with a perimeter ceiling and warmed by radiant panel heaters.
- Loggia Ultimate - Perfect for those seeking an extension in total harmony with their home. The vaulted ceiling gives your living space an even more spacious feel that you will use all year round. The Loggia Ultimate fuses all of the elements of a Loggia Premium with the ultimate roofing - realROOF by Ultraframe.
LivinROOF - Thinking of something other than a glass roof? LivinROOF is the first roofing system designed to give you the flexibility to choose a solid roof or combine solid and glazed roofing seamlessly. It helps you extend your living space and enhance thermal performance to give you a room that you can use all year round.
All LivinROOF designs come complete with with LivinROOM perimeter ceiling system as standard, not only providing the perfect place for spotlights and speakers, but it gives the effect of lifting the vaulted ceiling, giving a light airy feel to the new room. LivinROOF can incorporate the Classic Cornice - hiding the guttering and giving your conservatory a modern, aesthetically pleasing feature. Externally the LivinROOF is finished in urban grey to complement virtually an house style and give a contemporary look. The LivinROOF is quick to install compared to other solid roofs on the market and because of its pre-fabricated design, doesn't require any on site cutting, reducing waste and disruption.
realROOF - Offers a magnificent vaulted plastered ceiling on the inside enhancing the feeling of space. It can be 'dressed' on the outside with tiles or slates to exactly match those of your home.
Let light in with UltraSky
Whether it's for a living room, dining room, kitchen, bedroom or bathroom the UltraSky rooflight will be the perfect stylish solution for you to flood light into your home, enhancing any style of property. The UltraSky rooflight is available in a number of bespoke rectangular sizes ranging from 1m x 1.5m to 2m x 4m. Choose the stylish white uPVC option to match your modern window frames, or for that extra 'Wow' factor go for the aluminium option in white, anthracite grey or satin black. Internally the roof-light is clad in white uPVC or upgraded to anthracite grey or satin black to match or contrast the external finish.
The highly thermally efficient glazing options will help reduce heat loss and noise pollution, whilst letting the desired amount of light into your room. Add a roof vent to let in the fresh air - roof vents are available with a manual opener, automatic opener or an automatic opener with rain and temperature control. * (roof vents only available in selected sizes)
Glazed roof features & additional options
- Ultraframe have a roofing system solution to suit every home and every budget, with a choice of traditional or contemporary looks
- The Ultraframe glazed roof is the most configurable on the market, thereby creating the best new space for every home
- Ultraframe supply the widest range of styles available and offer options for personalisation to ensure your conservatory, orangery or extension will be as individual as you are
- Their products are the most thermally efficient on the market so you'll be more comfortable in the winter. Your summer comfort is our priority too
- Choose high performance climate controlled glazing to keep you cooler in summer and warmer in winter
- All Ultraframe roofs are engineered for the extremes of the UK climate and glazed roofs are approved by the British Board of Agrement (BBA) to last "at least 25 years"
- Ultraframe's unique software - with its integrated design guide - draws on weather data to ensure your conservatory/extension is designed for that once in 50 year occurrence of extreme snow loads or wind speeds. And we'll use your postcode to ensure compliance with the correct structural loads.
- High performance glass - If you're specifically wanting to bring a lot more light into your home, then a glass roof is the right choice for you. High performance roof glass works by deflecting heat from the sun in summer to keep the inside of the conservatory cooler and by retaining the warmth from heating appliances in winter. It also features a true self clean coating that uses the power of the sun to break down organic deposits and then uses rain water to wash it clean away.
- Polycarbonate - Polycarbonate roof glazing is a lower cost alternative to glass but still provides excellent thermal properties and aesthetics. Polycarbonate is available in a range of colours, thickness and specifications: Clear, Bronze, Solar control, Opal, Bronze/opal.
- Colour options - The foil laminated products used on major items in the roof and on the uPVC side frames, have a real wood-grain texture to add a further dose of character. The products can be coloured one side or both, with the possibility to mix colours between the outside and the inside. Our standard foiled colours include: Grey, Ebony Black, Irish Oak, White, Cream, Sage Green and Fir Green.